Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

WOLMinistries - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* WOLMinistries > Topics

Subject: Awake SLEEPING and LOST Minis
Replies: 0 Views: 350

wolm 22.02.11 - 10:20pm
Awake SLEEPING and LOST Ministers- Vessels of God.
~~~~~~~~~~~~PMOS/bk1/23
LORD I thank You for giving me this grace to deliver Your Word to the world through the help of the Holy Spirit. May Your Will Be Done. Amen
=====================

It would have been better if you are not in charge of the Church work- the work of God because of the regret in the future if you fail to deliver what is expected of you.
The position Churches are today does not please God. Many ministers are have the joy of the number of cars, houses and branches they have but they do not have the joy of how many souls will be able to make Heaven. Satan has given false messages, words of lies and deceits to his ordined ministers to spread which has turned many souls and Churches to what they are.
Ministers are not telling the truth even though they know the truth all because of there own permissive will and so as to please themselves and please the people but not remembering to please God.

The position of Churches today is the case of a thief teaching a thief and when a thief is directing a thief, what will the result be? The question here is can a prison bail his fellow prisoner while they are both still under bars? The Bible says He also told them a parable: Can a blind man lead a blind man? Will they not both fall into a pit? Luke 6:39; Let them alone; they are blind guides. And if a blind man leads a blind man, both will fall into a pit. Matthew 15:14
Today, it is multitude ministers are seeking for- running after, they are not longing for how many would be saved or how the whole multitude would be saved. Many of these ministers have forgotten the Word of God which says For His eyes are upon the ways of a man, and He sees all his steps. There is no gloom or deep darkness where evildoers may hide themselves. Job 34:12; the Bible says The eyes of the LORD are in every place, keeping watch on the evil and the good. Proverbs 15:3

Why do we continue to treat God like He does not know us?

2 Corinthians 11:3-4 3 But I am afraid that as the serpent deceived Eve by his cunning, your thoughts will be led astray from a sincere and pure devotion to Christ. 4 For if some one comes and preaches another Jesus than the one we preached, or if you receive a different spirit from the one you received, or if you accept a different gospel from the one you accepted, you submit to it readily enough. The truth is been lost in Churches today: the truth- the unfiltued Word of God is no where to be found in many as*emblies. Holiness is totally lost and far from missing in many gatherings of Christians. What ministers hear, see and notice about today's gathering of children of God does not give them much or any concern. Many ministers are not even worried of the position the LORD will meet His Church and His people and the number of people that would make Heaven or that would be seen as righteous on the LORD'S day under their God's given grace.

As for you and I, if we don't have a good and God fearing spouse and children and siblings, we then don't have a family. As Noah tried to get the whole nation but could only get his family into the ark why not you and I too strive to get our families to knowing God and faithfully serving Him so we all can make Heaven.
Brethren, in this journey how may will make it Home in the world which many don't have the Word of God that can rebuke them from sin, change them to God and renew them to be Heaven born? In Churches today, where is the truth, the light and the way Jesus came to show us to live and walk in? Many souls are on their way to hell while many have already ended up in hell because they don't know the truth, because they are not been fed with the undiluted Word of God. Many souls are in hell gnashing their teeth and wishing they could be given just one more chance to come back to earth because while they were on earth some chose not to attend the Church of God where the truth and the Word of God is been lifted up and taught. Likewise many today are not going to the right Church where they would be fed with the truth and be taught the standard of God but because of their own permissive will are attending where the sin in their lives are not been rebuked. What a pity how many souls who refuses the truth would end up in hell for the Bible says For many are called, but few are chosen. Matthew 22:14

There are even some Churches where there are ministers who preach and teach the truth- the undiluted Word of God but it is the people that condemned them saying the messages they preach are hard and bitter. The truth should be heart touching and soul breaking but when the truth is not in the Church you and I attend how can we then be rebuked and cleansed of all our sins and be saved.

Let's turn to the LORD and obey Him doing all He asks us to do then He would show us the path where we should go in- point out the right road for us to walk. The Bible says Psalm 25:10 All the paths of the LORD are steadfast love and faithfulness, for those who keep His covenant and His testimonies. RSV;
And when we obey Him, every path He guildes us on is fragrant with His loving-kindness and His truth. Psalms 25:10

I will instruct you and teach you the way you should go; I will counsel you with my eye upon you. Psalms 32:8

BOTTOM LINE: [Truly, I say to you, whoeve does not receive the Kingdom of God like a child shall not enter it. Mark 10:15]
How can we come to God as a little child? It is simply by being in the position of learning His Word, walking in His path as our Father, and doing all the things He asks us to do.

WOLMinistries- WORD OF LIFE MINISTRIES. God's word- changing lives to God. Building Hopes of Heaven in souls.
Email: wolm@prodigits.co.uk; wol_ministries@ymail.com
Tel.: +234 818 21 99 351; +234 802 66 44 373.
Http://wolministries.wapgroups.com;
Http://thetruechristians.wapgroups.com *

* WOLMinistries Forum

Search:
topics replies

* WOLMinistries

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits