WOLMinistries - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* WOLMinistries > Topics

Subject: TEACHINGS ON RAPTURE. Part 1
Replies: 0 Views: 315

wolm 2.02.11 - 04:04pm
TEACHINGS ON RAPTURE. Part 1
------------2/GF/bk2/15

LORD I thank You for giving me this grace to deliver Your Word to the world through the help of the Holy Spirit. May Your Will Be Done. Amen
=====================

Will you be among the elects when we meet with the LORD on that day? Hope the question is cinch- easy and certain for you to say yes to? Is it my prayer that you and I meet on that day. And also I pray that the Word of God- the undiluted Truth will not condemn you on that day- the day of rapture for the Bible says For it is not the hearers of the law who are righteous before God, but the doers of the law who will be justified. Romans 2:13. [Amen]

Talking about RAPTURE and HEAVEN has become what we no longer want to talk about and what we don't want to listen to, instead the world now choose to talk and want messages of healing, breakthrough, heathen success and how to become rich. The messages ministers preaches today makes many lives feels like our journey does not supra this earth. Talking about Heaven, it is the HOPE of TRUE BELIEVERS- TRUE CHRISTIANS.

WHAT IS RAPTURE? The word Rapture is not written in the Bible in black and white but the Bible makes us to understand that Rapture is the state of being carried away- caught up. When tallog about rapture, it came from 1 Thessalonians 4:15-17 15. I can tell you this directly from the LORD: that we who are still living when the LORD returns will not rise to meet Him ahead of those who are in their graves. 16. For the LORD Himself will come down from Heaven with a mighty shout and with the soul- stirring cry of the arch-amel and the great trumpet- call of God. And the believers who are dead will be the first to rise to meet the LORD. 17. Then we who are still alive and remain on the earth will be caught up with them in the clouds to meet the LORD in the air and remain with Him forever.

The word RAPTURE [came from the greek word called 'Harpazo' and a latin word 'Rapere'] means to be caught up or taken away suddenly. Then the rapture of the elects refers to the sudden removal of all of God's people- the elects- those who truly and faithfully serve the LORD on the earth.
On that day, born again Christians will be caught up and will be transformed out of our mortal nature or bodies and will rise up into the air to join Jesus Christ all in a twinkle of an eye. 1 Corinthians 15:52 It will all happen in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, when the last trumpet is blown. For there will be a trumpet blast from the sky, and all the Christians who have died will suddenly become alive, with new bodies that will never, never die; and then we who are still alive shall suddenly have new bodies.

Still on RAPTURE of the Elects:
The Bible tells of people who have been taken up into Heaven in the very same way that we- the Saints would be caught up at the time of rapture.
1. Enoch- Genesis 5:24 Enoch walked with God; and he was not, for God took him.; Hebrews 11:5 By faith Enoch was taken up so that he should not see death; and he was not found, because God had taken him. How before he was taken he was attested as having pleased God.
2. Another person is Elijah- 2 Kings 2:11-12 11. And as they still went on and taked, behold, a chariot of fire and horses of fire separated the two of them. And Elijah went up by a whirlwind into Heaven. 12. And Elisha say it be he cried, My father, my father! The chariots of Israel and its hor ! And he say him no more.

Brethren, please take note of the words- messages you listen to. Anyone who isn't careful of the message he/she hears, would be cut off by satan from being rapturable. The Bible says The hard path where some of the seeds fell represents the heart of a person who hears the Good News about the Kingdom and doesn't understand it; then satan comes and sna*ches away the seeds from his heart. Matthew 13:19

Now from what the Bible says, the time duration for rapture is in the twinkle of do eye- suddenly. But the fact about rapture is that not everyone would be caught up. The Word of God says Two men will be working together in the fields, and one will be taken, the other left. Two women will be going about their hoursehold tasks; one will be taken, the other left. Matthew 24:40-41
If then who are those that would be caught up or taken? Those who truly and faithfully accepted Jesus Christ as their LORD and Saviour, those who are living and has lived a Holy Life; those who are worshipping and has worshipped God truthfully and in sincerity; those who gave and has given all- everything to God; those who have turned their back against satan and sin, those who have no interest in the beautiful things (l*sts) of the world. It is only these people that would be caught up suddenly in the twinkle of an eye. The question now is where are you? Are you for God or against? For the Bible says But those who keep on sinning are against God, for every sin is done againist the will of God. 1 John 3:4 Sin is the only thing that can render one not to be rapturable on the day of rapture. The sin in someone's life will make such person not to have a Heavenly relationship with God. Sin destroys the relationship between God and man.
Here is the time to search our hearts and make amendment where necessary so we can be worthy of the rapture of the elects. The Bible says So be prepared, for you don't know what day your LORD is coming. Matthew 24:42 I have come to realise with the help of the Holy Spirit that the moment someone dies is when his/her LORD arrives.
Brethren, those who are waiting, looking up for His coming never get weary of waiting for the Bible says Your LORD will arrive unannounced and unexpected. Matthew 24:50; So stay awake and be prepared for you do not the date or moment of My return. Matthew 25:13

When talking about rapture, it is something we should be worried about saying and asking yourself 'would I be rapturable?' It is to occur once. The Bible didn't tell us it would be happening the second time for those who won't be taken along with the elects, rather they will have to pay the price with their own blood if only their realise the need to make Heaven.
It is as pity some do not believe that rapture will take place. How many of we called Christians will our behaviours be worthy to be taken up to meet the LORD? We can only see ourselves in cloths but do not see our heart. The Bible says I the LORD search the mind and try the heart, to give to every man according to his ways, according to the fruit of his doings. Jeremiah 17:10
How many Christians are truly Christ like in this days when many claim they are Christians but their lives does not point to Christ- show that they belong to Christ. When talking of rapture, it is not something to laugh about. It is only God and you yourself that knows what is burning- the thoughts inside of you. The question here is will the your thoughts allow you to be caught up with the elects? Do you think it is any kind of person that will make Heaven? God would never allow sinners to spoil Heaven with sin as they did on earth.

Be prepared- all dressed and ready. The Bible says For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also. Luke 12:34

=== Continued in TEACHINGS ON RAPTURE part 2.

WOLMinistries- WORD OF LIFE MINISTRIES. God's word- changing lives to God. Building Hopes of Heaven in souls.
Email: wolm@prodigits.co.uk; wol_ministries@ymail.com
Tel.: +234 818 21 99 351; +234 802 66 44 373.
Http://wolministries.wapgroups.com;
Http://thetruechristians.wapgroups.com

* WOLMinistries Forum

Search:
topics replies

* WOLMinistries

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits