Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

WOLMinistries - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* WOLMinistries > Topics

Subject: 2. The Rapture of the Elects is Imminent
Replies: 0 Views: 283

wolm 26.01.11 - 10:46pm
The Rapture of the Elects is Imminent. Part2 ===========PMOS/bk2/13

A Church that really wants to get Home- Heaven, living in truth, the Word of God though might be small compare to a large cathedral will be heavy in the Hands of God.
The rapture of the beloved- the saints. Who are the beloved- the saints- the righteous ones that are going to be rapture?

Forgetting the day of rapture makes many live to live in sin. And satan will help them not to think or figure it out that they are living in in.
Today the world has forgotten that there is a place far better than this world. Forgetting the day of rapture will make one forget that he/she would be terminated from this world one day. But if we can afford to live everyday asking this question 'what will the next minute be like?- it would make us and help us prepare for the coming of the LORD to take Home the saints. What will your end and my end be like?
The end of any one's soul can come at anytime. In as much you and I don't know the day we would leave this world- when we would take in our last breath, then why not let's live everyday like the end- it's the end or the last?
The Bible makes it clear to us that no body knows the date even the Son not even the angels but excluding only He who created the Heaven and the earth. [Matthew 24:36] It is one secret of God no body knows so why are we not preparing for the day? Why are we allowing satan from letting us think or figure it out that 'should I live in sin when I don't know the date or the day of rapture- the day the LORD would come for the elects? The Bible says ....... He said to them, It is not for you to know times or seasons which the Father has fixed by His own authority. Acts 1:6-7

Many Christians no longer take note of the signs of the second coming of the LORD. They are tired of waiting but remember if you are one of them that it is written that a day or thousand years from now is like tomorrow to the LORD. 2 Peter 3:8 But do not ignore this one fact, beloved, that with the LORD one day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. and what shall be the gains of those who truly wait upon the LORD? The Book of LORD gives us an answer to that. Isaiah 40:31 But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength. They shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk be not faint.; ....... ; then you shall know I am the LORD. Those who wait for Me shall never be ashamed.
Now I want you to know that is the Word of God and it shall stand forever. Isaiah 40:8 The grass withers, the flower fades; but the Word of our God will stand for ever. yes it is the Word of God so it is a must to be fulfilled. The Bible says ........ for I am God, and there is no other; for I am God, and there is none like Me, declaring the end from the beginning and from ancient times things not yet done, saying, 'My counsel shall stand, and I will accomplish all my purpose. Isaiah 46:9-10

Many Christians no longer think of that very day- A day of weeping and gnashing of teeth for those who would not be caught up with the elects. Here is what the Bible says about those who fails to rapture with the elects: There you will weep and gnash your teeth, when you see Abraham and Isaac and Jacob and all the prophets in the Kingdom of God and you yourselves thrust out. Luke 13:28
Many no longer even take note of the signal of the return of the LORD and the end of the world which these day are happening day after day. Matthew 24:5-13 5. For many will come claiming to be the Messiah and will lead many astray. 6. When you hear of wars beginning, this does not signal My return; these must come, but the end is not yet. 7. The nations and kingdom of the earth will rise againist each other, and there will be famine and earthquakes in many places. 8 But all this will be only the beginning of horrors to come. 9. Then you will be tortured and killed and hated all over the world because you are mine, 10. and many of you shall fall back into sin and betray and hate each other. 11. And many false prophets will appear and lead many astray. 12. Sin will be rampant everywhere and will cool the love of many. 13. But those enduring to the end shall be saved.; And this gospel of the Kingdom will be preached throughout the whole world, as a testimony to all nations; and then the end will come. Matthew 24:14
According to all written in that Matthew 24:5-14, let's ask ourselves are these not coming to fulfilment day after day? Are there not false prophets today leading many astray from serving God and to leading them astray to feed their own stomachs? Are Christians not be tortured and killed and hated all over the world? Are those truly serving God not diminishing? Are those truly serving God- abiding in His Word not hated in their diverse working places and departments for the truth they speak and the holy life styles they live in? Are those who call themselves Christians not falling back into sin today? And are Christians not even keeping malice with each other? Is sin not becoming rampant that people claim saying and seeing nothing bad commiting sin?

Who knows the time death would come calling for him/her? You never can tell of the nature of the death that would claim your life. Since we can only talk of the signs and not the day- that we are even given the grace to know the signs and not the day why can't you and I live the remaining time like we don't know if we would see the next second, minute or hour or live each day as the last?
We Christians are today forgetting that the rapture of the elects is imminent- the taking up Home of those who have been chosen to be saved from eternal punishment and death.
Our behaviour, character and thought as Christians are showing that majority of those who are called Christians and even call themselves Christians have forgotten about the day of rapture. Our lifestyles today do not show that we all are prepare to reign with the LORD.
If you want to be among the elects the rapture is met for, you must be examining- checking your daily lifestyle; examine your character, and thought. 2 Corinthians 13:5 Check up on yourselves. Are you really Christians? Do you pass test? Do you feel Christ's presence and power more and more with you? Or are you just pretending to be Christians when actually you aren't at all?

Is our secret life styles pleasurable to God? Is God pleased with the life you live when you think no one is seeing you? Today the life style of many Christians is that of those who are not of the Kingdom of God. People of the world live like there isn't no tomorrow- like Jesus won't come anymore, if those of the world live that way, should we too called Christian join them in living such life style?

Are you not among those who are saying they would first enjoy this world to the very last before they think of giving their lives to Christ, and going to Heaven? Yes this is exactly what the behaviour of many people is saying.

I am summoning you to total repentance today. It is as pity that messages of rapture and repentance is no more in many congregations- Churches, as*emblies and Fellowship, rather it is how to have success- how to get rich and blessings and, breakthrough that are been preached and that's exactly what people are wishing to listen to; instead of we wanting to listening and preach the gospel. Friends, see what many congregation has become today, many claiming ministers founding Churches without the call from God, and not preaching the undiluted truth- the Word of God to the souls they are pastoring over.

Let me remind you what the Word of the LORD says Matthew 24:37-39 The world will be at ease- banquets and parties and weddings- just as it was in Noah's time before the sudden coming of the flood; people wouldn't believe what was going to happen until the flood actually arrived and took them all away. So shall My coming be; Luke .7:26-27 26. [When I return] the world will be [as indifferent to the things of God] as the people were in Noah's day. 27. They ate and drank and married- everything just as usual right up to the day when Noah went into the ark and the flood came and destroyed them all.

Luke 17:28-30 And the world will be as it was in the days of Lot: people went about their daily business eating and drinking, buying and selling, farming and building. 29. until the morning Lot left Sodom. Then fire and brimstone rained down from Heaven and destroyed them all. 39. Yes, it will be business as usual 'right up to the hour of My return.
Do you and I still need explanations on these? Jesus said as it was in the days of Noah and Lot that people didn't know likewise it would be when He coming would be. Look around the world, are things not happening exactly just as written about the days of Noah and Lot? The Bible says He would come like a thief in the night. The day of the LORD is surely coming, as unexpectedly as a thief, and then the Heavens will pass away with terrible noise, and the Heavenly bodies will disappear in fire, and the earth and everything on it will be burned up. 2 Peter 3:10

Why have we been preaching and hearing the coming of the LORD for many years now and He hasn't come? It is just because He wants to give some people the grace and mercy to repent. He doesn't want anyone to perish and be a waste. The Bible says He isn't really being slow about His promised returned, even though it sometimes seems that way. But He is waiting, for the good reason that He is not willing that any should perish, and He is giving more time for sinners to repent 2 Peter 3:9
So in as much the secret of the coming of the LORD is with no man, why not live everyday like it is the final one- last one for you.

(continued in The Rapture of the Elects is Imminent. Part2b) *

* WOLMinistries Forum

Search:
topics replies

* WOLMinistries

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits