WOLMinistries - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* WOLMinistries > Topics

Subject: Sin---- DOOM/ SALVATION ---
Replies: 0 Views: 251

wolm 26.01.11 - 09:11pm
Sin---- DOOM/ SALVATION ---- JESUS.
===========PMOS/bk2/11

The problem you are facing, or that sickness you are nursing, hope it's not sin that founded it? Is your affliction not established by or as a result of your sins?

Today, I tell you whatever your problem might be- be it any kind of uncontentment, my question to you is has your sins not established your problem? If you are still doubting about that, I tell you it is the fact that problems might be founded by sin.
Just as the way sin will render someone not to be fit to truly serve God, it will also establish one to be disobeying and not loving the LORD and will make one loose lot of good things- the presence of God in his/her life, and the uncommon Hand of the LORD and His Awesome power.
Let me take you into the Holy Book of the LORD. The Word of the LORD says John 14:15 If you love Me, obey Me; and I will ask the Father and He will give you another Comforter, and He will never leave you. (The Word of God continue to speak to you and I on a daily basis so don't feel less concern about what is written in the Bible.) The Word of the LORD says The one who obeys Me is the one who love Me; and because He loves Me, My Father will love him; and I will too, and I will reveal Myself to him. John 14:21; Jesus replied, Because I will only reveal Myself to those who love Me and obey Me. The Father will love them too, and we will come to them and live with them. John 14:23
Do you know what it means when the Father and the Son come to live with one? Tell me what problem would overcome such person? Or what will such person lack? Remember the Scripture makes it clear that whoever has Jesus lacks nothing. 1 Corinthians 8:6 But to us there is but One God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in Him; and One LORD Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by Him.

I'm still talking on the source of every man's problem which is sin. Many call themselves Christians but they do not have what is takes to be one. They don't have Christ in full. Most Christians are having one part of their lives in Christ and the other in the world. Now how would you say you are a Christian and you end up violating the commandment of the Sabbath day? Have you forgotten what the Scripture says? The Scripture says 8. Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy. 9. Six days you shall labour, and do all your work; 10. But the seventh day is a sabbath to the LORD your God; in it you shall not do any work, you, or your son, or your daughter, your manservant, or your maidservant, or your battle, or the sojourner who is within your gates. Exodus 20:8-10 The LORD says it is a reminder and the covenant between we and Him forever; and it will make us to remember that He is Jehovah. Yes, rest on the sabbath, for it is holy. Exodus 31:12-15 12. And the LORD said to Moses, 13. Say to the people of Israel, 'You shall keep My sabbath, for this is a sign between Me and you throughout your generation, that you may know that I, the LORD, sanctify you. 14. You shall keep the sabbath, because it is holy for you; every one who profanes it shall be put to death; whoever does any work on it, that soul shall be cut off from among his people. 15. Six days shall work be done, but the seventh day is a sabbath of solemn rest, holy to the LORD; whoever does any work on the sabbath day shall be put to death.; Ezekiel 20:12 Moreover I gave them My sabbaths, as a sign between Me and them, that they might know that I the LORD sanctify them.
But today, many call themselves Christians and do not observe the sabbath. It is always on sabbath they choose cleaning up their houses, office, doing the laundry, go for shopping and do all sorts of work. Brethren, that is the only day the LORD is asking us to give to Him. Are we obeying the voice- Word of the LORD when it speaks to us? Remember what the Bible says about those who abeys the LORD.
How could you say your business isn't moving forward, or that you have this problem or that when you don't give God His right- the Sabbath day is a form of t*the on it own.

If you have Christ, you might have enemies that will speak against you- they won't speak nicely to you or about you and sometimes you will want to cry, but if you leave Christ- derail from Christ because of this, you will become the source of your own destruction or even the afflictions and problems that befalls you. What you have to do is keep looking at Jesus Christ at all time. The Bible says And anyone who is ashamed of Me and My message in these days of unbelief and sin, I, the Messiah, will be ashamed of him when I return in the glory of My Father, with the holy angels. Mark 8:38. Just keep on praising Him because He is the strength of the righteous- so keep waking and serving Him with a holy heart. 'The LORD makes us strong! Sing Praises! Sing to Israel's God! Psalm 81:1'
The good news is that in overcoming your problem, in destroying every foundation of your problems you have to first recognise God, and then you have to have Him in your life. The Bible says Put off your old nature which belongs to your former manner of life and is corrupt through deceitful l*sts, and be renewed in the spirit of your minds, and put on the new nature, created after the likeness of God in true righteousness and holiness. Ephesians 4:22-24 At this stage you have to stop sinning for those who commit sin are for the devil. '1 John 3:4 Every one who commits sin is guilty of lawlessness; sin is lawlessness.'

But if you keep on sinning, it shows that you belong to satan, who since he first began to sin kept steadily at it. But the Son of God came to destroy these works of the devil. [1 John 3:8; For you are the children of your father the devil and you love to do the evil things he does. He was a murderer from the beginning and a hater of truth- there is not an iota of truth in him. When he lies, it is perfectly normal; for he is the father of liars. John 8:44] So in as much you are still in sin, you are not of the LORD, rather of satan your father though he enters into you to commit those sins because God created us without a sin in our lives not until satan came unto man to tempt him. If you truly know Jesus and you have Him dwelling in your life, there is no way satan can fill your heart and make you commit sin. Now is the time to truly know Christ and follow His foot steps. Don't get me wrong, you may have known Him but maybe you went astray, He is calling on you and knocking at the door of your heart. (Matthew 11:28 Come to Me, all who labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.)

WOLMinistries- WORD OF LIFE MINISTRIES. God's word- changing lives to God. Building Hopes of Heaven in souls.
Email: wolm@prodigits.co.uk; wol_ministries@ymail.com
Tel.: +234 818 21 99 351; +234 802 66 44 373.
Http://wolministries.wapgroups.com;
Http://thetruechristians.wapgroups.com *

* WOLMinistries Forum

Search:
topics replies

* WOLMinistries

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits