Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

WOLMinistries - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* WOLMinistries > Topics

Subject: GOD, The WORD and The HOLY SPI
Replies: 0 Views: 252

wolm 24.01.11 - 08:21pm

'Acts 3:3-5 But Peter said, Ananias, satan has filled your heart. When you claimed this was the full price, you were lying to the Holy Spirit........ How could you do a thing like this? You weren't lying to us, but to God. He who doesn't have the Word of God in his/her life will find it easy to lie and to live volition in sin.

'John 16:13 When the Holy Spirit, who is Truth, comes, He shall guide you into all Truth, for He will not be presenting His own idea, but will be passing on to you what He as heard. He will tell you about the future.' If the Spirit of Truth is not dwelling in you, you will really know how to tell a lie. Satan would find his way in your life if the Word- the Undiluted Word of God is not present there.

Your lifestyle will only be good when the Word lives in you. 2 Corinthians 13:8 Our responsibility is to encourage the right at all time, not to hope for evil. TLB; For we cannot do anything against the truth, but only for the truth. RSV Fasting and praying only can not deliver you from the obstacles on the way to Heaven, but the Word of God- the undiluted Word- the Truth and the Light can save you.
My prayer is that in this Christianity journey we shall not fail. Amen.

'Your Words are a flashlight to light the path ahead of me and keep me from stumbling. Psalms 119:105'; 'For their advice is a beam of light directed into the dark corners of your mind to warn you of danger and to give you a good life. Proverbs 6:23'

The Bible does not allow us to do or live as it pleases us. This Book of the law shall not depart out of your mouth, but you shall meditate on it day and night, that you may be careful to do according to all that is written in it; for then you shall make your way prosperous, and then you shall have good success. Joshua 1:8. You wouldn't be free to do whatever you want to do if the Word is in you rather you would be living as it pleases He who is the Author of the Word- God.

Galathians 4:16 And now have I become your enemy because I tell you the truth Many vessels have neglected the truth because they don't want to become enemy of the world, they no longer remember the Words of the LORD 'John 15:19 The world would love you if you belonged to it; but you don't- for I chosen you to come out of the world, and so it hates you.'; The people of the world will persecute you because you belong to Me, for they don't know God who sent Me. John 15:21 Today people know Churches and not God, today many Christians believe in their pastors and not in Him who sent and is living in them. This expression might be bitter but whether you believe it or you don't that is just the present situation of the Church and Christians. It is in this present world you would see people exalt their Church names, but do they really love God? No, because the majority do not, they only go to Church for going sake or just to be noticed.
Once you don't allow the Word of God to dwell in you, you would know well how to rain curses on people, cheat on your spouse, drink your life out, party hard, lie, and generally live in sin.

John 15:7 If you abide in Me, and My Words abides in you, ask whatever you will, and it shall be done for you. how then are will suppose to get a reply from God each time we pray or ask if we don't abide in Him and have His Word living in us. Okay, listen to this, he who doesn't have the Word might bear fruit- have success, promotion or set up a business but it shall be a bad one and won't grow there after.

John 14:21-23 21. He who has My commandments and keeps them, he it is who loves Me; and he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him. 22. Judas (not Iscariot) said to Him, Lord, how is it that you will manifest yourself to us, and not to the world? 23. Jesus answered him, If a man loves Me, he will keep My Words, and My Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our home with him. If you give a sp*ce for the Word of God in your life, it will make you enjoy and appreciate God because you will never misbehave.

It is a pity perceiving what the Father- God is saying about us- the children. What is the intention of God towards us when we don't have His Word? What is God even saying about Churches today? Many fellowships, as*emblies, denominations are becoming centres for training those going to hell.
How would you obey God without loving Him? How would you love God without obeying Him? And how would you obey and love Him without having His Word. You can't do the will of God without sticking to His Word.

BOTTOM LINE: Matthew 7:23 At the Judgment many will tell Me, 'LORD, LORD, we told others about you and used your Name to cast out demons and to do many other great miracles.' But I will reply. 'You have never been mine. Go away for your deeds are evil.;
Malachi 3:18 Then you will see the difference between God's treatment of Good men and bad, between those who serve Him and those who don't

[For the LORD grants wisdom! His every Word is a treasure of knowledge and understanding. Proverbs 2:6]

WOLMinistries- WORD OF LIFE MINISTRIES. God's word- changing lives to God. Building Hopes of Heaven in souls.
Email: wolm@prodigits.co.uk; wol_ministries@ymail.com
Tel.: +234 818 21 99 351; +234 802 66 44 373.
Http://wolministries.wapgroups.com;
Http://thetruechristians.wapgroups.com

* WOLMinistries Forum

Search:
topics replies

* WOLMinistries

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits