WOLMinistries - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* WOLMinistries > Topics

Subject: SECRET BEHIND PRAISING GOD.
Replies: 0 Views: 284

wolm 22.01.11 - 08:49pm
SECRET BEHIND PRAISING GOD.

.................PMOS/bk2/cam./7
Prayers moves mountain while praising God move His Hand. I beseech you to be the type that praises God everytime even when not physically contented because he who doesn't have the spirit that praises God is spiritually dead.
God has spared our lives for us to be rendering or giving Him praises and worshipping Him in total Holiness, in His Word. The WORD of God says Listen, if you are wise, to what I am saying. Think about the loving- kindness of the LORD! Psalms 107:43 also the His Word- the Bible says Praise Him from sunrise to sunset! For He is high above the nations; His glory is far greater than the Heavens. Psalms 113:3-4
Today, the earth is filled with the spirit that lacks the praises of God. Hear what king David said in Psalms 59:16 But as for me, I will sing each morning about Your power and mercy. For You have been my tower of refuge, a place of safety in the day of my distress. He wrote this Psalm at the time king Saul set guards at his home to capture and kill him (1 Samuel 19:11).
The question here is: How many of us praise He in time of distress, in time of less or no contentment?

If only you and I know how to sing songs of praises to God- having the zeal to exalt His Holy Name, then we don't have to fast long and pray for a long time before we will receive from God. I shall live forever in your tabernacle; oh, to be safe beneath the shelter of your wings! For you have heard my vows, o God, to praise you everyday, and you have given me the blessings you reserve for those who reverence your Name. Psalms 61:4-5. Today we have turned songs to praise God- songs of praises to nothing to write home about that people sing heathen songs and they say they are praising God.
The Bible says in Psalms 118:1 Oh, thank the LORD, for He's so good! His loving kindness is forever. The LORD has kept us to still be alive, and spared our lives from many evil and things that could have taken our lives to be doing nothing than telling of all His deeds because the enemy- satan- mankind's greatest enemy doesn't want us to grow or still be in Christ or grow in Him. I shall not die but live to tell of all His deeds. Psalms 118:17. In as much as you and I have not forgotten God's faithfulness then we should recount all His deeds- tell of His works and His loving kindness.

Your being alive today, is it by your wisdom, strength, or wealth? Simply no- you can prove that to me if yes. Terrible things happen here and there, but the LORD has spared you and I for a reason which is to be praising Him. The Bible says Sing to the LORD, for He has done wonderful things. Make known His praise around the world. Isaiah 12:5. Some are today victims of different kinds of tribulations, and afflictions but couldn't see this moment. I'm not rejoicing over that but just want to let you know that there are reasons to praise God. The Word of God says But all who are left will shout and sing for joy; those in the west will praise the majesty of God, and those in the east will respond with praise. Hear them singing to the LORD from the does of the earth, saying glory to the Righteous One!.... Isaiah 24:14-16. Brethren, it isn't that we are so special or the best or rich, those better than us in every area of life are gone, some might even want to say or think that if they could be given just one more chance and they would praise God there in the grave but the Holy Book- the Bible makes it clear that there is no work or thought or knowledge or wisdom in death. Whatever you do, do well, for in death, where you are going, there is no working or planning, no knowing, or understanding. Ecclesiastes 9:10

Many people's praises are not accepted in the sight of the LORD because of the type of songs they sing- their contents and the heart or nature of those offering them. A sinner's praises can never be accepted to the LORD because of the sin in his/her life. Likewise, many praises fade away and never get to the LORD. Why is this too?
The Word of the LORD says And anyone who is ashamed of Me and My messages in these days of unbelief and sin. I, the Messiah, will be ashamed of him when I return in the glory of My Father, with the Holy Angels. Mark 8:36 Today, many people keep missing their blessing as a result of being ashamed and shy to thank God. Believe me there are people out there who are shy or can or doesn't know how to thank God, they are always wandering around in thought or their hearts isn't connecting up to God when praising God.
Even lot of Christians too does not know what it takes to offer acceptable praises to God. Agree, they do go to Church but they wander in thought thinking of things they shouldn't think of that time another funny thing is this, they sleep off during sermons or don't even wait for sermons before they leave the Church. Now, how would these set of people receive from God? Or how would they not be disappointed? And in time of tribulations, they quote the Scripture to God the Author of the Scripture saying The Scripture says, No one who believes in Him will be put to shame. Romans 10:11 while they don't have the knowledge those who believe in Christ that will never be disappointed [those that are true members of God's faithful family- those who will never forgot every of God's loving- kindness, those who are not ashamed of God and His message in these days of unbelief and sin] have.
Hear what the Bible- the Word of the LORD says again: And anyone who is ashamed of Me and My message in these days of unbelief and sin, I, the Messiah, will be ashamed of him when I return in the Glory of My Father, with the Holy Angels. Mark 8:36

The greatest problem of Christians is the unable or lack of ability to praise God and praising God outside the guide or lead of the Holy Spirit.
Please do not sing for self recognition if you are choir or a praise and worship singer. Today, many choirs sing for self recognition, not for people or the world to know, see and come to Christ.
The moment you do anything in the House of God for recognition- for people to only notice you, the fact is that you can not be useful for Christ and you can not become anything or Heavenly make it with that thing. The most terrible pang of it all is that you can not have a long life. Why not learn from Jesus. The Bible says Jesus, aware of this, withdrew from there. And many followed Him, and He healed them all, and ordered them not to make Him known. Matthew 12:15-16 and His Ministry on earth was and still a Great Success for He followed the lead of the will of God- His Father who has sent Him.

BOTTOM LINE: Praise Him from sunrise to sunset! For He is high above the nations; His Glory is greater than the Heavens. Psalms 113:3-4;
Listen, if you are wise, to what I am saying. Think about the loving- kindness of the LORD! Psalms 107:43

WOLMinistries- WORD OF LIFE MINISTRIES. God's word- changing lives to God. Building Hopes of Heaven in souls.
Email: wolm@prodigits.co.uk; wol_ministries@ymail.com
Tel.: +234 818 21 99 351; +234 802 66 44 373.
http://wolministries.wapgroups.com;
http://thetruechristians.wapgroups.com *

* WOLMinistries Forum

Search:
topics replies

* WOLMinistries

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits