WOLMinistries - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* WOLMinistries > Topics

Subject: Being A Member Of GOD'S Family
Replies: 0 Views: 186

wolm 19.01.11 - 08:43pm
Being A Member of GOD'S Family.
PMOS/bk2/4

Why are people facing one problem or the other in life? Many are been afflicted because they are not yet members of God's family while many are been tested by God to see how steadfast their love for Him and faith in Him is in their lives. Which ever one you fall into, let you and I strive to become true members of the special family of God.
Being members of God's family will make you receive from God abundantly and will make God not to abandon you. Most of us are the ones delaying God from working in our lives. In as much as you refuse to let go off satan and sin to become part of God's special family you can never receive from God and all you will get is a hush up or silence for your prayers.

Many congregations are not true members of God's family. Why is this so? They are not part of God's true family because the Word of God which is the WORD that gives life is not in them, and because they do not obey to the letter the commandment- voice of God. And one who does not have a dwelling place inside him/her for the Word of God is spiritually dead, and will surely misbehave disobeying the Word of God. Then he or she becomes a sinner and the Bible makes it clear that no sinner will make Heaven which is the Home for true members of God's Household. The Son of man will send His angels, and they will gather out of His Kingdom all causes of sin and evildoers, and throw them into the furnace of fire; there men will weep and gnash their teeth. Matthew 13:41-42

Many ministers vouch and claim that they are working for God why the LORD is saying No. They are not part of God's special family. They do not have the Word of Life- the Word that rebuke, correct and reform souls to God. The Word of God says Ezekiel 22:26-28 Your priests have violated My Laws and defiled My Temple and My Holiness. To them the things of God are no more important than any daily task. They have not taught My people the difference between right and wrong, and they disregard My Sabbaths, so My Holy Name is greatly defiled among them. Your leaders are like wolves, who tear apart their victims, and they destroy lives for profit. Your 'prophets' describe false visions and speak false messages they claim are from God, when He hasn't spoken one word to them at all. Thus they repair the walls with whitewash! This is the position many ministers and leaders are in today. They claim to have heard from God when they don't truly know God.
Many ministers can not become part of God's special family because they have commited themselves to helping God to bless them; they all for the sake of what they want to become look outside God, take their eyes off Him; because of what they want the Church to become they have gone in search of powers from the heathen gods whom can't even help themselves or move themselves for they think God is slow, or that he doesn't listen to prayers. They have forgotten what the Bible is saying Be sure that you do not mix with the heathen people still remaining in the land; do not even mention the names of their gods, much less swear by them or worship them. Joshua 23:7
Idols are visionless, thoughtless and powerless. Those who serve them are like them.
Now listen to this: You many be saying that as for you, you don't have any idol but do you know that anything hiding you from serving and from becoming a true disciple and a true believer is your idol!

Today, the position Churches and congregations of Christians are is the type that do not want the Word of God, rather it is the lies and deceits that they want- words of earthly blessings and prosperities and not how to make Heaven where there is Eternal Life, Joy, and Blessings. So then, how these people be members of God's family if they don't have the TRUTH- the WORD OF LIFE.
'Philippians 3:18 For I have told you often times, and I say it again now with tears in my eyes, there are many who walk along the Christian road who are really enemies of the Cross of Christ.' Sorry to say, brethren, that is the position the world and Christianity race is today. Many just come to Church for coming sake- to showcase their newest cloths and their cars and how beautiful and handsome they are. But the question is what is God saying about you and I who calls ourselves Christians? Some would even claim that they are working for God but what is the LORD saying?
The Bible says we all shall give account of our lives. For we must all stand before Christ to be judged and have our lives laid bare before Him. Each of us will receive what ever he deserves for the good and bad things he has done in his earthly body. 2 Corinthians 5:10

Check up on yourselves. Are you really Christians? Do you pass the test? Do you feel Christ's presence and power more and more within you? Or are you just pretending to be Christians when actually you aren't at all? 2 Corinthians 13:5
BOTTOM LINE: Can you and I vouch for our lives just as Paul did saying Hope you can agree that I have stood that test and truly belong to the LORD. 2 Corinthians 13:6
WOLMinistries- WORD OF LIFE MINISTRIES. God's word- changing lives to God. Building Hopes of Heaven in souls.
Email: wolm@prodigits.co.uk; wol_ministries@ymail.com
Tel.: +234 818 21 99 351; +234 802 66 44 373.
Website: wolministries.wapgroups.com; thetruechristians.wapgroups.com

* WOLMinistries Forum

Search:
topics replies

* WOLMinistries

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits