Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

WOLMinistries - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* WOLMinistries > Topics

Subject: Our Responsibilities While Wai
Replies: 0 Views: 224

wolm 13.01.11 - 07:54pm
Our Responsibilities While Waiting For The LORD.
....................RC/bk2/

I know the greatness of the LORD- that He is greater far than any other god. 'For I know that the LORD is great and that our LORD is above all gods. Psalm 135:5'
As Christians we must not forget our responsibilities so the second coming of the LORD- the Messiah can meet us along the path of the Gospel. It is a pity that no matter how happy and joyful or sorrow and afflicted the world can be, the among of the LORD would meet many where they are drunk or drinking, fornicating, stealing, lying, commiting fraud and so on because the Bible says as it was in the days of Noah so shall His coming be. 'As it was in the days of Noah, so will it be in the days of the Son of man. They ate, they drank, they married, they were given in marriage, until the day when Noah entered the ark, and the flood came and destroyed them all. Luke 17:26-27' So the question is: Where would the second coming of the LORD meet you and I?
Our responsibilities reads 'To equip the saints for the work of the ministry, for building up the body of Christ, until we all attain to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to mature manhood, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ. Ephesians 4:12-13'; 'Put off your old nature which belongs to your former manner of life and is corrupt through deceitful l*sts, and be renewed in the spirit of your minds, and put on the new nature, created after the likeness of God in true righteousness and holiness. Ephesians 4:22-24'
As a believe and a Christian, never walk in the path of the old- in sin. Never you go back into the world rather continue to grow in salvation. Rather, speaking the truth in love, we are to grow up in every way into Him who is the Head, into Christ. Ephesians 4:15. It is our responsibilities to stay off getting annoyed. For the Bible says For no one knows- the date and hour when the end will be- not even the angels. No, nor even God's Son. Only the Father knows. Matthew 24:26. So 'If you are angry, don't sin by nursing your grudge. Don't let the sun go down with you still angry- get over it quickly. Ephesians 4:26'. This is a great warning to you and I because this is what satan mostly use in destroying the lives of believes.
Still on our responsibilities while waiting upon the LORD:
We should be Holy now in everything we do, just as the LORD is Holy- who invited us to be His children. But as He who called you is Holy, be Holy yourselves in all your conduct; since it is written, You shall be Holy, for I am Holy. 1 Peter 1:15-16
Let the thief no longer steal, but rather let him labour, doing honest work with his hands, o that he may be able to give to those in need. Ephesians 4:28
Let no evil talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for edifying, as fits the occasion, that it may impart grace to those who hear. Ephesians 4:29

And lastly as we wait, let's not be weary of the truth no matter the condition of life as the Bible says But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength. They shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint. Isaiah 40:31; The saying is sure: If we have died with Him, we shall also live with Him; if we endure, we shall also reign with Him; if we deny Him, He also will deny us; if we are faithless, He remains faithful- for He cannot deny Himself. 2 Timothy 2:11-13
Bottom Line: And you will be hated by all for my Name's sake. But he who endures to the end will be saved. Matthew 10:21; Fear not, therefore; you are of more value than many sparrows. So every one who acknowledges Me before men, I also will acknowledge before my Father who is in Heaven; but whoever denies Me before men, I also will deny before my Father who is in Heaven. Matthew 10:31-33

WOLMinistries- WORD OF LIFE MINISTRIES. God's word- changing lives to God. Building Hopes of Heaven in souls.
Email: wolm@prodigits.co.uk; wol_ministries@ymail.com
Tel.: +234 818 21 99 351; +234 802 66 44 373.
Website: wolministries.wapgroups.com; thetruechristians.wapgroups.com

* WOLMinistries Forum

Search:
topics replies

* WOLMinistries

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits