Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

WOLMinistries - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* WOLMinistries > Topics

Subject: Our Perceptive of God.
Replies: 0 Views: 229

wolm 13.01.11 - 07:27pm
Our Perception of God. How do will perceive God.
.....................PMOS/bk2/ILU

The moment you start seeing God as the Greatest, your problems and afflictions would stop being influential on you and around you. Today most people fail or do not think of or remember where God has taken them from- where God has brought them from. As a result of this they won't be able to sight clearly where God is taking or leading them to or let's call it their promise land.
Today, I am writing to you on our ability to understand the true nature of God. The way you and I perceive God is the way He would perform- work in our lives. Or let me put it this way: the level we rate God is the level He is going to manifest Himself to us. The way every individual undertand and have the idea of who God is, is how we shall see His ability in our lives and hear from Him. So I beseech you reading this message to have a change in your perceptive of God.

We are equally born but not equally talented.

Genesis 21:4-6 Eight days after he was born, Abraham circumcised him, as God required. (Abraham was 100 years old at the time.) And Sarah declared, God has brought me laughter. Now let me tell you something you may not know. Many people's behaviour and their perceptive of God are not making God bring- give unto them laughter. I'm sure not only her- Sarah and Abraham was happy for the Bible says 'Time went by and the child grew and was weaned; and Abraham gave a party to celebrate the happy occasion. Genesis 21:8'

[Genesis 18:2-15] God didn't just blessed them with laughter, it was because they sincerely and faithfuly welcomed- invited the Host of Heaven to their tent, refreshed their feets and taking them cheese and milk and the roasted veal. The Bible says He set it before the men and stood beneath the tree beside them as they ate.. Genesis 18:8 The truth is our father Abraham and mother Sarah might have fasted and prayed for a long period of time without ceasing but that very day the LORD prophesied to their lives because of what they did that night. Secondly, God blessed them with laughter also because of what Sarah did. What she did was that after the LORD prophesied to their lives, she challenged the words of the LORD. The Bible says '12. So Sarah laughed to herself, saying, After I have grown old, and my husband is old, shall I have pleasure? 13. The LORD said to Abraham, Why did Sarah laugh, and say, 'Shall I indeed bear a child, now that I am old?' 14. Is anything too hard for the LORD? Genesis 18:12-14 and in verse 15 the Bible says 'But Sarah denied, saying, I didn't laugh; for she was afraid. He said, No, but you did laugh. Genesis 18:15
Today many Christians can not challenge the word of the LORD because of their characters and attitudes and even because of their perceptive of God, they keep on saying, asking will God do it? Can God do it? They do not remember the Bible says 'For with God nothing will be impossible. Luke 1:37' So won't you rather change you perceptive of God so you can be blessed with laughter; someone also could be blessed with sorry so let's better change the way we perceive God.
The lives of many people are been monitored with problems, sorrows, pains bad lucks and failures because they don't have the Word of Life in them. Many lives- souls are been watched by evil forces because of the message they listen to- deceits. But today comes the Good News from God who '...Is in the Heavens and does as He wishes. Psalm 115:3'; So Just as He promised through His holy prophets long ago- someone to save us from our enemies, from all who hate us. Luke 1:70-71

John 3: 16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life.; 'So if the Son sets you free, you will indeed be free. John 8:36'

God is foster faithful; unlike man- man may put one to shame, man may disappoint but as for the LORD, He is forever faithful. For the Scriptures tell us that no one who believes in Christ will ever be disappointed. Romans 10:11. In as much as the rotation of the earth to give the day and the night hours do not refuse to change from the beginning of the creation of the earth, He is still the shame doing as He wishes and pleases in Heaven.

Why do we need to believe in Jesus and accept Him, giving everything back to Him? Brethren, it is because God loves us and wants us to become members of His Household- His Heavenly family. And also want us to be part of His true members here on earth who are sojourners to Heaven while satan on the other she is also fighting for our live. He doesn't want anyone to make Heaven, this is why he is using every trick and strategies he has on every souls. Anyone who allows satan a minute in your life without sending him out, such person's journey is over before it's over.
The words- message we listen to will determine where we would spend our eternity; if it is deceit you love listening to- if it is false messages your mind is always open for, you will simply and up sinking sunk committing sins thus leading you to Hell. And if it is nothing but the truth- the undiluted truth you gladly listen to, rejoicing on every word, please do keep it up because as long as your still remain in the truth- the Word of God, walking in it path, doing everything it says you should and not doing everything it says we shouldn't do, it will keep on rebuilding, transforing and reforming, rebuking you changing your lifestyle to that worthy of Heaven.

Bottom Line: Remember that God sees us all and our heart is His search light. The LORD gazes down upon mankind from Heaven where He lives. He has made their hearts and closely watches everything they do. Psalm 33:13-15
Fools! Is God deaf and blind- He who makes ears and eyes? Psalm 94:8-9
Only the LORD knows! He searches all heart and examines deepest motives so He can give to to each person his right reward, according to his deeds- how he has lived. Jeremiah 17:10

WOLMinistries- WORD OF LIFE MINISTRIES. God's word- changing lives to God. Building Hopes of Heaven in souls.
Email: wolm@prodigits.co.uk; wol_ministries@ymail.com
Tel.: +234 818 21 99 351; +234 802 66 44 373.
Website: wolministries.wapgroups.com; thetruechristians.wapgroups.com

* WOLMinistries Forum

Search:
topics replies

* WOLMinistries

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits