WOLMinistries - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* WOLMinistries > Topics

Subject: OUR BEHAVIOURS AND ATTITUDES
Replies: 0 Views: 204

wolm 13.01.11 - 07:21pm
OUR BEHAVIOURS AND ATTITUDES.
...........................PMOS/1L/bk2

Brethren, the moment you and I start seeing JESUS in control of everything in our lives- in charge of things happening around us and totally surrendering our lives to Him, then our laughter, happiness and joy would be ordained by God. But for us to be able to see Jesus in control and for us to be in a state of total sincerity unto Jesus, it has to do with our behaviour, character, life style, our thought.

'Genesis 18:3-8 3. and said, My lord, if I have found favour in your sight, do not pass by your servant. 4. Let a little water be brought, and wash your feet, and rest yourselves under the tree, 5. while I fetch a morsel of bread, that you may refresh yourselves, and after that you may pass on- since you have come to your servant. So they said, Do as you have said. 6. And Abraham hastened into the tent to Sarah, and ......... 8. Then he took curds, and milk, and the calf which he had prepared, and set it before them; and he stood by them under the used while they ate. In that Chapter of the Bible (Genesis 18), there lessons to learn
A person's behaviour has alot to do with what the LORD has for his/her life. The character of every man has to do with our destinies. Above all, our behaviour has to do with our getting to Heaven.
I'm talking on the behaviour of mankind. Do you even know that whatever we become here on earth is dependent on our behaviours and actions?

Today many of us are been punished by satan because we don't take notice or study our actions and what our thoughts are.
Brethren, please always remember that your behaviour has to do with your relationship with God, with your receiving from God and with living a godly life day after day. Do you even know God is looking at our actions? He is testing and looking at our behaviours, and He sees everything we do. The Bible says 'The LORD gazes down upon mankind from Heaven where He lives. He has made their hearts and closely watches everything they do. Psalm 33:13-14'; 'For God carefully watches the goings on all mankind; He sees them all. No darkness is thick enough to hide evil men from His eyes. Job 34:21-22'

Many people's joy, happiness are near but refuses to get to them because of their behaviours.
Now back to that Chapter of the Bible- Genesis 18. Abraham's behaviour and actions made God show him- tell him His plan. Genesis 18:17-21 The LORD said, Shall I hide from Abraham what I am about to do,....... Whether you believe this or not, your behaviour and mine is delaying the second coming of the LORD.

Many have prayed and fasted for long period of time but their life style, their attitude does not draw God to them. Listen to this: The Word of God says Behold, you fast only to quarrel and to fight and to hit with wicked fist. Fasting like yours this day will not make your voice to be heard on high. Isaiah 58:4 RSV; Look, what good is fasting when you keep on fighting and quarreling? This kind of fasting will never get you anywhere with me. Isaiah 584 TLB You may want to ask 'In what way are you fighting and quarreling with God?' It is simply this: The moment you are still sinning, you are fighting and also quarreling with God for the Bible says But those who keep on sinning are against God, for every sin is done against the will of God. 1 John 3:4

Father Abraham and mother Sarah might have darted and prayed with getting weary and ceasing until they kept their fasting and prayers in their behaviour that very day. 2 Peter 1:5 ........ to obtain these gifts, you need more than faith; you must also work hard to be good, and even that is not enough. For then you must learn to know God better and discover what He wants you to do. TLB Many ought to have been blessed but are not because they are not watchful of their attitude.
Today, look at how many of us who claim to be Christians has invited satan into the Church which should have been a no go place for Him. If the Church- the House of God would come back to be what it ought to be, then you and I need to be the Celeb and Joshua of today who would call a spade a spade- always standing on the truth. God is looking at the world today and He is sad. Should that be the case when He looks at the Church too? Should God be worried about the Church when what the world is turning to is making Him sad?

Now let me tell you this: Without CHRIST in your life, you can't try to behave in the right and godly way. Without Christ in your life, you will be under the banner of God's wrath. 'John 3:36 And all who trust Him- God's son to save them have eternal life, those who don't believe and obey Him shall never see Heaven, but the wrath of God remains upon them. On that use day, Abraham was able to entertain inviting the Host of Heaven to his house to eat, drink and wait awhile and God was with him because he knows who God is. Believe this, I tell you, you can't act in a godly way or think in a godly way except He that is godly dwells inside you.

This message is nothing but the truth. Today, almost every soul wants the blessings of Abraham but not all wants the spiritual discipline of the LORD which Abraham went through. If you agree with me that we mankind act according to what we have inside us.
There are seven things required from every soul by God. This is why the narrow way to Heaven is neglected by many preferring the wide and easy way which leads to Hell. 'Enter by the narrow gate; for the gate is wide and the way is easy, that leads to destruction, and those who enter by it are many. For the gate is narrow and the way is hard, that leads to life, and those who find it are few. Matthew 7:13-14' 2 Peter 1:5-7 For this very reason make every effort to supplement your faith with virtue, and virtue with knowledge, and knowledge with self- control, and self control with steadfastness, and steadfastoess with godliness, and godliness with brotherly affection, and brotherly affection with love. Our getting to Heaven has to do with our attitudes- behaviour, character. See how many are holding onto ungodly acts today. Once more, we are the ones delaying God from pouring His blessings on us. The Bible says Until at last the Spirit is poured down on us from Heaven. Then once again enormous cross will come. Isaiah 32:15 TLB; Until the Spirit is poured upon us from on high, and the wilderness becomes a fruitful field, and the fruitful field is deemed a forest. Isaiah 32:.5 RSV This shows us that God is ever ready to perform wonders but it is until we have that Spirit that our father Abraham had that turned him to a mighty nation, and a source of blessing for all the nations of the earth. [Genesis 18:18]. Brethren in what way today are we different from the generation of Lot? If the world is corrupt in attitude, lifestyle and behaviour, should we Christians too be corrupt in our ways and actions? The behaviour and actions of people in the generation of Noah made the flood to sweep souls away; the attitude and lifestyle of people in the days of lot brought down the wrath of God on Sodom and Gomorrah; likewise the same with the children of Israel in the wilderness. (2 Peter 2:4-6) Is this not going to be the case on this present generation when an iota of the truth is not in many souls, when they sin, it is perfectly normal. If you and I as Christians would reflect the true Christ like life, we have to repent. 'And all who trust Him- God's Son- to save them have Eternal Life; those who don't believe and obey Him shall never see Heaven, but the wrath of God remains upon them. John 3:36' For the Bible says 'So if the Son sets you free, you will indeed be free.John 8:36'

Without allowing Christ abide in you, you can't do what is godly. Today, what a pity it is that Heaven has forsaken many from good things- from having happiness and joy because they don't have a good act of attitude. And they keep on delaying the awesome Hand of the LORD from performing in their live. It is when our ways are godly with God that God would perfectly work on us- walk with us.

BOTTOM LINE: He who planted the ear, does He not hear? He who formed the eye, does He not see? Psalm 94:9 Many has even forgotten that there is an eye that sees all thing, the eye that sees every evil act in the hidden. 'Job 34:21 For God carefully watches the goings on of all mankind; He sees them all. No darkness is thick enough to hide evil men from His eyes.
Many are fools, why? They believe God doesn't see any thing they do. You too know some of the things they do in the hidden because we were once like them. But Bible says 'The eyes of the LORD are in every place, keeping watch on the evil and the good. Proverbs 15:3' Is God deaf and and blind- He who makes ears and eyes?
[Check us on yourselves. Are you really Christians?....... 2 Corinthians 13:5.]

FOR WE MUST ALL STAND BEFORE CHRIST TO BE JUDGED AND HAVE OUR LIVES LAID BARE- BEFORE HIM. EACH OF US WILL RECEIVE WHATEVER HE DESERVES FOR THE GOOD AND BAD THINGS HE HAS DONE IN HIS EARTHLY BODY. 2 Corinthians 5:10

WOLMinistries- WORD OF LIFE MINISTRIES. God's word- changing lives to God. Building Hopes of Heaven in souls.
Email: wolm@prodigits.co.uk; wol_ministries@ymail.com
Tel.: +234 818 21 99 351; +234 802 66 44 373.
Website: wolministries.wapgroups.com; thetruechristians.wapgroups.com

* WOLMinistries Forum

Search:
topics replies

* WOLMinistries

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits