Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

WOLMinistries - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* WOLMinistries > Topics

Subject: BUILDING the YOUTHS, BUILDING
Replies: 0 Views: 175

wolm 13.01.11 - 07:14pm
BUILDING the YOUTHS, BUILDING the CHURCH of God. PMOS/bk2/

As Christians, if the Church is going to be alive that means that the Word of Life- the undiluted truth would never depart from it. Those on the altar would know and continue to abide in the truth. Those who are in the post of co-ordinating the Church too must be alive doing and telling one another- people to do things in the way that pleases God. Likewise if a Church is going to be bad and dead in the spirit, it would first start from the altar and if it going to off some amendment, it must also start from the altar.

'Philippians 3:18 For I have told you often before, and I say it again now with tears in my eyes, there are many who walk along the Christians road who are really enemies of the Cross of Christ.'.
Check up on yourselves. Are you really Christians? Do you pass the test! Do you feel Christ's presence and power more and more with you? Or are you just pretending to be Christians when actually you aren't at all? 2 Corinthians 13:5

You can never preach the truth except the Holy Spirit abide in you. Until the Church has the Holy Spirit, then it would be alive. Please do not forget, you can not preach the truth except the Holy Spirit lives in you and you in Him. He who does not have the Holy Spirit- the giver of the truth would only be happy when the congregation multiplies but will fail to figure it out that are they growing Spiritually or not. 2 Corinthians 13:8 For we cannot do anything against the truth, but only for the truth. RSV; Our responsibility is to encourage the right at all times, not to hope for evil. TLB If you been a deceiver and been deceived may please you, you maybe okay with it but will never please God. If the spirit of Jesus abide in you, you will be able to know whether the one preaching to you is deceiving you not. John 18:8 And when He has come, He will convince the world of its sin, and of the availability of God's goodness, and of deliverance from judgment. It can never be easy to know the truth if the Spirit of the truth does not dwell inside you.

What are Churches becoming today? Many ministers keep on spoiling the Church- mingling the Church with the world and they say the congregation is increasing. If truly so, how many would then rapture with the Elects- those Christ is coming back for? And don't forget that that day is a day no one knows except He who has set the date. The Bible says 'Matthew 24:36 But no one knows the date and hour when the end will be- not even the angels. No, nor even God's Son. Only the Father knows.' If this is so that even we don't know the time, and date of our death. 'He said, Behold, I am old; I do not know the day of my death. Genesis 27:2, I beseech everyone including I myself to live everyday, every hour, every minute be ever second of the time looking forward for the day. The Word of God is telling us So stay awake and be prepared, for you do not know the date or moment of my return. Matthew 25:13

Today, the Church is happy at every new member- increase in the attendance taken but not worried whether the lives of the formal attendance is Biblical or not- whether they are living in line with the Holy Spirit. The truth is we no longer search the Scripture to know the truth rather it is prophets, ministers, servants of God many of us are seeking for.
Today, many as onerous at looking for deceits. The Bible tells us in 'Acts 17:11-12 11. But the people of Beroea were more open- minded than those in Thessalonica, and gladly listened to the message. They searched the Scripture day by day to check up on Paul and Silas' statements to see if they were really so. 12. As a result, many of them believed, including several prominent Greek women and many men also.' Is this the same with what Churches of today are like? Are we alway glad receiving and listening to the truth today? Do we accept the truth with open minds? The biggest of all, Are ministers, co-ordinators troubled or trembled at the position of the Church?

But what a sad thing it is today that we are not slightly moved or frightene about teaching and preaching the truth and mostly messages of making Heaven. The world is now that which what people in it want to listen to and preach is blessing, having joy here on earth, driving and possessing the most expensive stuffs. I'm not saying all these things and even been blessed or successful is not good, no, but let me let you know that all you become here on earth without making Heaven would someday be sorry for.
You have forgotten that when talking bout the Temple of God, you and I are the Temple. We are the Church. The pillars, chairs, tables and the building itself are not what makes us the Church. We are the Temples that should be searched at all time to note if any amendment is needed on us. Today, we renovate the buildings which we refer to as the Church forgetting to renovate our minds to keep on growing in the LORD more and more. The buildings are just to keep us from rain and the radiation from the sun.

Take this or leave it, if you and I are in the Church because of blessings- money and other material thing, we are not getting Home definately. If you receive the call or decide to do the work of the Gospel in the sake of money- becoming rich, we are not making Heaven. Please don't forget this because you might be called tomorrow for the work of the Gospel. Do you think of your Salvation everyday? Those who fail to teach or preach the truth all because of riches, l*st of the world, so as to receive gifts from people whether in their congregation or not, are enemies of the LORD and they will not make Heaven.

(Nehemiah 2:1-3) Just as Nehemiah, God is seeking for those whose heart is tremble- worry about the position of the world, about the lifestyle we Christians now live and about the fading away of the truth from various congregation. Nehemiah was frightened then, for Judah lies in ruins. But see the position of the Church today, see what ministers are turning Churches to; even they are happy with the position of the Church all because of riches, beauty, good looking things good for the physical body which they receive as gifts. Don't laugh on this, just believe it. Yes! Do you know you and I have given the devil chances to be happy. The devil is happy on what the Church of God is becoming today and we say we are Christians. The devil is happy because of what many are turning to- of what the lives of many is turning to, ofcourse that is his plan which is destroying the journey of all mankind from getting back Home.

Bottom Line: 'John 8:32 Jesus said to them, you are truly my disciples if you live as I tell you to, and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.'
'Check up on yourselves. Are you really Christians? Do you pass the test?....... 2 Corinthians 13:5'
Truly, I say to you, all sins will be forgiven the sons of men, and whatever blasphemies they utter; but who ever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit never has forgiveness, but is guilty of an eternal sin. Mark 3:28-29
WOLMinistries- WORD OF LIFE MINISTRIES. God's word- changing lives to God. Building Hopes of Heaven in souls.
Email: wolm@prodigits.co.uk; wol_ministries@ymail.com
Tel.: +234 818 21 99 351; +234 802 66 44 373.
Website: wolministries.wapgroups.com; thetruechristians.wapgroups.com

* WOLMinistries Forum

Search:
topics replies

* WOLMinistries

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits